Items purchased from Pathway to Paradise Ministries may be returned within 30 days from date of delivery. Returned items must be unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging. The following types of items may not be returned:
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, magazines, and other dated materials.
- Books with obvious signs of use.
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl records that have been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Items that were drop shipped.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Downloadable software products
Return and Refund Procedure
- Email Pathway to Paradise Ministries at sales -at- pathwaytoparadise -dot- org. You will receive a return authorization number (RA#) from us via email.
- Include the RA# inside the returned package.
- Returned items must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Checking the Status of Your Refund
If you have questions about the status of your refund, please follow the steps below:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at sales -at- pathwaytoparadise -dot- org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at sales -at- pathwaytoparadise -dot- org.
All returned or exchanged items should be mailed to Pathway to Paradise Ministries, PO Box 23, Kingsville, MO, 64061, USA. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please use a trackable shipping service.